Thursday, September 22, 2011

Introduction...........










About me:

My name is Adetutu Olatawura but known as Tutu

Age: 21 years of age
Education: Senior in college
Ethnicity: 100% Nigerian

Why did you start a blog?
I started this blog because

1) I needed a hobby that can take me away from the depression of school (NO SERIOUSLY)

2) If you ask me I believe I'm lacking the creative gene so I am digging deep to find that side of me. 

3) I have a few things to get off my chest

4) I love any and everything that pertains to fashion, hair, family, God  and food BUT THAT'S JUST TUTU ! .....and I would like to share that with the world



SO HERE GOES

2 comments:

  1. Hello! and wellcome to blogging!
    I also love using my blog as a way to escape dreary school days!! :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I love your BLOG *now following*

    ReplyDelete