Friday, March 23, 2012

Bring me back to life

DSC01499
DSC01490





Evening bloggers and viewers, it has been ages since we last spoke and for that I am deeply sorry. This has been a very busy quarter, probably my busiest since I started undergrad. Hopefully this new quarter will bring me peace of mind and less load of work (crosses fingers).  Unfortunately, my blog was one of the many things that I had to deviate from for a while and I can't say it was easy, BUT I am happy to say I am well rested from spring break and the spring in my step is back.

MOVING ON...

I have been falling madly in love with shorter curls this season, it adds a certain something to my face and I like it, BUT THAT'S JUST TUTU. I stayed up all night installing this wet and wavy and I don't regret it one bit. I curled it with the curling wand because I don't like how wet and wavy looks after wetting it so I decided to treat it like it was straight hair. I'll probably wet it after I suck the life out of this hair.

Sweater Dress: I can't remember :( 
Scarf: ASOS
Loafers: Aldos
Bag: Stole from mom lol (I think she's a maxxinista)

1 comment: