Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jumpsuit and Curls

DSC02312 DSC02309
Curls were achieved with Remington Wand, which took hours cause this hair is like 4 packs of hair!
DSC02306
DSC02298
     Green has never been my color and will probably never be, but I fell in love with this jumpsuit from Zara. Actually fell in love is an understatement, I literally ran all the way to New York to get this jumpsuit because there's no Zara in Ohio(*Sigh) and it was sold out online. Anyways... Its outfits like this that makes me hate being short because they dominate me BUT THAT'S JUST TUTU, I swear I can pull off not wearing any shoes and no one would notice (I am wearing shoes though) lol.


It was an interesting weekend. Went to a wedding....AGAIN lol. It seriously is wedding season because everywhere I go there's a new invitation to a wedding. No complaints though because if its one thing I love, its weddings.   After that, I went to a lounge party for a friend and then I went to a radio launch event, all in one night. I chose an outfit that I knew would be appropriate for every event. Like I said it was an interesting night to say the least. Hope you guys have a lovely week. Until next time bloggers and viewers *XOXOXO*.





Jumpsuit: Zara
Necklace: PNK elephant
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment