Monday, October 31, 2011

Tell me about it ... stud

My obsession for loafers this fall is getting worse. I find myself "falling" 
more and more for the androgynous trend this season but can you blame me?
There is just something about dressing like your boyfriend and adding
that female touch of sexy that drives me bonkers.
DSC00680

DSC00679



DSC00680


DSC00580


Blouse: NastyGal
Jeans and Clutch: ASOS
Choker: H&M 
Sunnies: Ray Bans
Loafers: Jeffrey Campbell 

My short vacation to Atlantic City was everything I needed to relax. I absolutely love the way I felt while being there. Three nights of total bliss and not to mention it was the perfect time to bring out my loafers because it was not the kind of place you could dress up too much especially while walking on the boardwalk. Sadly, that meant no heels but who says you can't be sexy without heels ? I certainly didn't, BUT THAT'S JUST TUTU






DSC00570This was the view I woke up to every morning. It was nothing less than amazing, as Danny would sing "I got chills, they're multiplying." DSC00537

25 comments:

  1. Great shoes! Pretty AND practical...perfect.

    Looking good hun,

    Ekaete xx

    www.redlipsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes :)
    go to mine, metalandpearls.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much and I will check it out <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute studded loafers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you inez. I appreciate your comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winda Tiodang - It would be an honor to follow you. You are not following me yet though. I have also followed you on twitter my twitter name is @PrettyElegant2, follow back if you would like to. I will mention you so you know who I am. Thank you so much for this comment, it brightened my day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful look, beautiful girl and love the photos. Girlie I've been to AC several times and those pictures gave me another view of that city.
    Cool shoes.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  8. chic!! I love your effortless style, very easy going and still eye catching (from what I've seen). Lovely view as well

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow!! Love your shoes, are amazing!!
    Love your style! :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute xox

    Check my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those loafers are to f*cking DIE FOR!!! You look great

    www.trashygobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this place is gorgeous. I want to go to Atlantic City one day! Jealous!

    Yes, we can meet up sometime. I rarely go to Columbus though! Just let me know.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want me some of those shoes! lovely, I love the view too!
    hope you are having a lovely weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been ona hunt for the perfect pair of these loafers! Super cute =].

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have same shoes...you look fab!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing blog love it! please go by mine and if want become a reader

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE these pictures! Just started following you! check out my blog and follow back?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your lovely comments ladies, I will return the favor sooner or later

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/
    love the shoes and the smile :) i will be following you hope you follow me too I'm new to this.
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE those flats!! gives an edge to any outfit!! :)

    ReplyDelete