Friday, December 21, 2012

Alice and Olivia Pre Autumn 2013 Collections

I am in love with this collection from Alice and Olivia. These are some of my favorite items and some things that I would personally wear. I am not one of those people who wears things because its in, if I won't wear it, I won't put it on my blog. This is actually my first collection blog and I must say I couldn't have placed a better line on here. I did not want to put high fashion lines on my blog because then it makes it seem less personal and more like a magazine which I did not want. From time to time I will put some collections that I like but not too often because this blog is about me and not other people BUT THAT'S JUST TUTU.

Presenting Alice and Olivia Pre Autumn 2013 Collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment